The Avanti Entrepreneur | Podcasts by David Mammano
Rob Dube was fresh out of Albion College in 1991 when he and his lifelong friend, Joel Pearlman, founded imageOne, and he was more than ready for the role of co-owner and President. In fact, he had practically spent his whole life preparing for the day.
Rob’s journey began in ninth grade when he and Joel launched their first business – selling blow pop candy out of their school lockers. From blow pops they moved on to other endeavors, such as selling t-shirts and detailing cars.
Rob and his partner realized early on that their passion to deliver an extraordinary customer experience would be key to their success. It is this passion that has become the driving force behind imageOne’s success.
• What Rob and his business partner Joel learned from going to Zingerman’s during college
• How they started imageOne and the initial struggles they faced
• Books that Rob loves and has learned from
• How Rob and Joel split up duties and how they stay on the same page
• How Bo Burlingham’s “Small Giants” changed Rob and his business career
• The impact Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) has had on Rob
• Rob’s meditation strategies
• Why Rob loves the Roadrunner (and Wile E. Coyote)